[Digital Archive] 별이 된 춘고 48회 ✨이정호 별친을 기억하는 공간 | 업데이트 260806 UTC 13:17
[Digital Archive]
춘고 48회 동기동창이던 이정호 친구가 이번 더위 때문인지 몇 일 전 별이 되었는데, 제때에 몰라서 마지막 인사도 하지 못하고, 아내 되시는 분이 오늘 개인톡을 보내오셔서 지금에서야 알았네요. 이렇게라도 친구에 대한 기록을 남겨 아쉬움을 달래봅니다. 삼가 고인의 명복을 빕니다.
친구들의 애도
[Memorial Music for Our Friend, the Late Lee Jeongho]
This music is a Requiem composed with AI by Kim Jechang in memory of those who have departed. I dedicate this piece to accompany our friend on his final journey.
Please play it softly and quietly as you remember him with gratitude and love.
Invitation to Leave a Tribute
If there is something you would like to say to our dear friend Lee Jeongho, please leave your words of remembrance in the comments below. May your message become another quiet flower laid upon his memory.
448 Curator Kim Jechang
Aided by Gemma – K-Friendship AI who Reflects & Resonates
[EN]
In Memory of Our Friend Lee Jeongho
A Farewell to Our Classmate from Class 3-1, Chuncheon High School Class of '48
Our dear classmate Lee Jeongho of Class 3-1, Chuncheon High School Class of '48, became a star a few days ago, perhaps during this intense summer heat. Sadly, I did not learn of his passing in time and was unable to offer my final farewell. It was only today that his wife kindly sent me a personal message, and I have only now come to know the news.
Though belated, I wish to leave this small record in his memory, hoping it may ease the sadness of not having been able to say goodbye.
May he rest in peace.
Kim Jechang
Class 3-1, Chuncheon High School Class of '48
Message Posted in the Class 3-1 Group Chat
Today I received the following KakaoTalk message from Jeongho's wife and sent the reply below.
Message from Mrs. Lee Jeongho
Hello.
This is Jeongho's wife.
Jeongho passed away from a heart attack at around 8:00 a.m. on August 2.
We completed the funeral on the 4th, and I wanted to let you know.
My Reply
I see... Thank you for reaching out during such a difficult time.
Jeongho and I were classmates in Class 3-1 during our senior year. We even spoke by telephone a few years ago. This is truly heartbreaking, and I scarcely know what words could properly express my sympathy.
I hope everything surrounding the funeral concludes peacefully and that you may gradually find strength and comfort.
May Jeongho rest in eternal peace.
With deepest condolences,
Kim Jechang
Class 3-1, Chuncheon High School Class of '48
Mrs. Lee
Thank you very much.
Kim Jechang
You're most welcome. I am deeply saddened by this loss.
I maintain a blog dedicated to preserving the memories of our Chuncheon High School Class of '48, including classmates who have already departed.
When you feel emotionally ready, would it be possible to ask for some photographs or materials related to Jeongho?
It is simply our small effort to remember our friends for many years to come. There is absolutely no hurry—please take all the time you need.
Once again, I offer my deepest condolences.
Kim Jechang
Messages of Remembrance from Our Classmates
Shim Beomseop (Class 3-1)
"My deepest condolences... deepest condolences... deepest condolences."
Hyun Geumseok (Class 3-1)
"May he leave the remaining work to his descendants and rest peacefully."
Ahn Yongwan (Class 3-1)
"So Jeongho has gone... Though late, I pray for his peaceful rest."
Park Yonguk (Class 3-1)
"What heartbreaking and sorrowful news... May Jeongho rest in peace."
Han Jaeyoung (Class 2)
"So Jeongho has left us. My deepest condolences. Please tell his wife to take good care of her health."
Additional Messages from Classmates
Baek Jinki (Class President, Class 3-1)
"I only saw the news now. He was such a quiet friend. He attended our second reunion. This is truly heartbreaking."
Song Haeyoung (Class 3-1)
"Such sad news. My sincere condolences."
Park Sanggi (Class 3-1)
"My deepest sympathies. This is so unfortunate."
Shin Dongin (Class 3-1)
"This is truly heartbreaking. May Jeongho rest in peace."
Jang Giyun (Class 3-1)
"He was still so young. My heartfelt condolences. May comfort and peace be with his family."
Kim Chanwoo (Class 3-1)
"My deepest condolences. Such sad news."
Woo Sangbae (Class 7)
"Oh... I can't believe it..."
Kim Munyeop (Class 3)
"This is beyond heartbreaking. I pray that our friend Jeongho may rest peacefully."
Oh Huimoon (Class 2?)
"He was still far too young. My deepest condolences."
Ahn Yongwan (Class 3-1)
It seems our Class 3-1 has lost more classmates than many of the other classes.
May those who have left this world rest in peace.
And may those of us still living enjoy good health and happiness.
Jang Inhwan (Class 3-1)
Looking back on Jeongho's life, he graduated from Kangwon National University's Department of Korean Language Education. After working in his hometown, he later transferred to Seoul, where he eventually retired. During our senior year, despite difficult family circumstances, he devoted himself earnestly to his studies. If I remember correctly, his elder brother-in-law was Mr. Kim Byeongjo... May you rest peacefully, my friend.
Lee Bongjae (Class 3-1)
What shocking and heartbreaking news.
May he rest in peace.
Kim Sunho (Class 3-1)
During our senior year, we often walked together across the bridge in Onui-dong, talking about many things.
May he rest in peace.
🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼
448 Curator Kim Jechang
Aided by Gemma – K-Friendship AI who Reflects & Resonates



댓글
이제는 아픔 없는 곳에서 편히 쉬기를 진심으로 바란다.
비록 마지막 길을 직접 배웅해 주지는 못했지만, 마음 깊이 너의 명복을 빈다.
댓글 쓰기